Who brings a sword to a fist fight? Probably the winner.
Weapons and are deflationary in nature in that upgrading to a better Weapon take sacrificing multiple lower level Weapons.
There are 5 types of Weapons: Knuckles, Chains, Butterfly Knives, Machetes and Katanas.
A Fighter may be equipped with one of each weapon type at a time. Fighter can have Knuckles, Chains, Butterfly Knives, Machetes and Katanas all equipped at once but not 2 Knuckles or 2 Chains etc.
Weapons only count in Raids if the Raid Tier supports it and if the Fighter has reached the appropriate level to wield it.
- Knuckles: Fighter level 10, Raid Tier 4
- Chains: Fighter level 19, Raid Tier 7
- Butterfly Knife: Fighter level 28, Raid Tier 10
- Machetes: Fighter level 40, Raid Tier 14
- Katanas: Fighter level 52, Raid Tier 18
Weapons are minted continuously in Forges. Forges can only mint base level (Steel) Weapons and the amount minted per day is based on the Forge size and level.
All Weapons have 2 stats: Attack and Durability. Attack affects how effective it is in battle whereas Durability affects how likely it is to break after use.
Attack scores for Steel -> Diamond: 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100
At the end of every Raid, a durability check is made and if the Weapon fails, it breaks. Broken Weapons can be repaired at a Forge.
Durability scores for Steel -> Diamond 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100
A Weapon with 100 durability is immune from breaking!
There are 6 Levels of Weapons: Steel, Bronze, Gold, Platinum, Titanium and Diamond.
Players can upgrade a Weapon by burning 2 of the same Weapons and paying a fee in $BLOOD. The fee that is split between the Forge owners and a $BLOOD burn.
- Burn 2 Steel Knuckles to receive 1 Bronze Knuckles
- Burn 2 Bronze Knuckles to receive 1 Gold Knuckles
Players can repair a broken Weapon by burning 2 of the same broken Weapons and paying a fee in $BLOOD. The fee that is split between the Forge owners and a $BLOOD burn.
- Burn 2 broken Steel Knuckles to receive 1 Steel Knuckles
- Burn 2 broken Bronze Knuckles to receive 1 Bronze Knuckles
All players pay upgrade and repair fees regardless of if they own a Forge.