Who brings a sword to a fist fight? Probably the winner.
Weapons and are deflationary in nature in that upgrading to a better Weapon take sacrificing multiple lower level Weapons.
There are 5 types of Weapons: Knuckles, Chains, Butterfly Knives, Machetes and Katanas.
A Fighter may be equipped with one of each weapon type at a time. Fighter can have Knuckles, Chains, Butterfly Knives, Machetes and Katanas all equipped at once but not 2 Knuckles or 2 Chains etc.
Weapons only count in Raids if the Raid Tier supports it and if the Fighter has reached the appropriate level to wield it.
- Knuckles: Fighter level 10, Raid Tier 4
- Chains: Fighter level 19, Raid Tier 7
- Butterfly Knife: Fighter level 28, Raid Tier 10
- Machetes: Fighter level 40, Raid Tier 14
- Katanas: Fighter level 52, Raid Tier 18
All Weapons have 2 stats: Attack and Durability. Attack affects how effective it is in battle whereas Durability affects how likely it is to break after use.
Attack scores for Steel -> Diamond: 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100
At the end of every Raid, a durability check is made and if the Weapon fails, it breaks. Broken Weapons can be repaired at a Forge.
Durability scores for Steel -> Diamond 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100
There are 6 Levels of Weapons: Steel, Bronze, Gold, Platinum, Titanium and Diamond.
- Burn 2 Steel Knuckles to receive 1 Bronze Knuckles
- Burn 2 Bronze Knuckles to receive 1 Gold Knuckles
Players can repair a broken Weapon by burning 2 of the same broken Weapons and paying a fee in $BLOOD. The fee that is split between the Forge owners and a $BLOOD burn.
- Burn 2 broken Steel Knuckles to receive 1 Steel Knuckles
- Burn 2 broken Bronze Knuckles to receive 1 Bronze Knuckles