Own a Forge and equip your army!
Players with large armies will require more Forges if they want to mint and equip all of their Fighters with high level Weapons.
Owning a Forge gives players a continuous, recurring revenue stream as they share in the fees from upgrading and repairing broken Weapons.
The maximum supply of Forges is 2000.
Forges have 3 main uses:
- 1.Minting Weapons
- 2.Upgrading Weapons
- 3.Repairing broken Weapons
Forges have 2 main traits: Level and Size. The larger size of the Forge, the better Weapons it can create.
Each Level advancement mints an extra Weapon per day. The Weapons minted is dependant on the Level and Size of the Forge. A single Forge can mint a maximum of 7 per day regardless of size. After 7 levels, a Forge must be increased in size before it can continue to level.
A player can remain at a level for as long as desired however weekly level fees, payed in $BLOOD, do apply.
- A size 1 Forge can level from 1 to 7.
- A size 2 Forge can level from 8 to 14.
- A size 3 Forge can level from 15 to 21.
The size of a Forge determines the type of Weapon it can mint. A Forge can only be increased in size when it reaches the appropriate level. The larger the size of a Forge, the better the Weapons it can mint. Once a Forge has been increased in size, it will only mint the new applicable Weapon for that size.
Each increase of a Forge size is a single cost, payable in $BLOOD. Once a Forge has increased in size, it will mint the Weapon applicable to that size and no longer the previous size.
- All Forges start at size 1, level 1.
- A Forge can be increased to size 2 only once it has been levelled to level 7.
- A Forge can be increased to size 3 only once it has been increased to size 2 and levelled from level 8 to 14.
Forges can mint up to 7 Knuckles, Chains, Butterfly Knives, Machetes or Katanas per day depending on the size and level.
- A Size 1, Level 1 Forge mints 1 Weapon per day (Knuckles).
- A Size 1, Level 7 Forge mints 7 Weapon per day (Knuckles).
- A Size 2, Level 8 Forge mints 1 Weapon per day (Chains - no longer Knuckles).
- A Size 2, Level 14 Forge mints 7 Weapon per day (Chains).
- A Size 3, Level 21 Forge mints 7 Weapon per day (Butterfly Knives)
- A Size 4, Level 28 Forge mints 7 Weapon per day (Machetes)
- A Size 5, Level 35 Forge mints 7 Weapon per day (Katanas)
Like any business, owning a Forge has running costs. Although there is a one off cost per size increase, there are ongoing costs per level.
A forge needs to either be levelled or a fee paid to sustain the current level every 7 days. If this is not done then it will stop minting Weapons.
Levelling and/or paying the fee to sustain the current level is paid in $BLOOD. The amount is based on the level of the Forge which increases as the Forge grows in size and level.
When players upgrade a Weapon, they need to pay a fee in $BLOOD. A portion of this fee is split between all Forge owners.
When players repair a Weapon, they need to pay a fee in $BLOOD. A portion of this fee is split between all Forge owners.