So you want to be a business man aye?
The amount of fees a Fight Club can collect is based on its size and level.
The maximum supply of Fight Clubs will be 500.
Fight Clubs primary use case is to provide a location for Raids to take place.
Fight Clubs have 2 main traits: Level and Size. The larger size of the Fight Club and the higher it's level, the better Raids it can hold. As a Fight Club is levelled up, it shares in revenue of all raids it is qualified to hold.
The level of a Fight Club is used to determine the level of Fighters that can participate in the Raids that it holds.
There are 34 Level Tiers of Fight Clubs which accommodate 3 Fighter levels each:
- Level 1 = Accommodates Fighter levels 1-3
- Level 2 = Accommodates Fighter levels 4-6
- Level 3 = Accommodates Fighter levels 7-9
- Level 4 = Accommodates Fighter levels 10-12
- Level 34 = Accommodates Fighter level 100
The size of a Fight Club determines the number of Fighters that can participate in the Raids that it holds.
There are 4 sizes of Fight Clubs.
- Size 1 = Accommodates 5 Fighters only
- Size 2 = Accommodates 10 Fighters only
- Size 3 = Accommodates 15 Fighters only
- Size 4 = Accommodates 20 Fighters only
Upgraded Fight Clubs will gain more revenue but also incur more running costs.
As Fight Clubs are upgraded they share in the revenue of all raids they are qualified to hold.
- A level 10 Fight Club will earn a revenue share on ALL Raids that are at level 10 or less.
- A level 25 Fight Club will earn a revenue share on ALL Raids that are at level at 25 or less.
- A size 1 Fight Club will earn a revenue share on ALL Raids that have 5 Fighters or less.
- A size 4 Fight Club will earn a revenue share on ALL Raids that have 20 Fighters or less.
To earn revenue by holding Raids, a Fight Club must be staked.
Once a Fight Club is staked it goes into the queue for every level and size combination it is eligible for.
If a Fight Club is unstaked, it will not be able to be restaked for 48 hours.
Like any business, owning a Fight Club has running costs. Running costs are paid in $BLOOD every 7 days. The amount is based on the level and size of the Fight Club which increases as the Fight Club is upgraded.
Players can choose to either upgrade or maintain the current level and size when paying the running costs.
If running costs are not paid, a Fight Club will stop being picked from the queue for Raids. There is a 24 hour grace period to which after, the Fight Club will be automatically be unstaked and the 48 hour unstaking cool down period will apply.