Want to earn $BLOOD for longer? Get a better Amulet!
Old Amulets from The Underground (V1) will be exchanged for new ones at a rate of 10:1
- 10 x V1 Amulets = 1 x Level 1 V2 Amulet
- 30 x V1 Amulets = 1 x Level 3 V2 Amulet
- 55 x V1 Amulets = 1 x Level 5 V2 Amulet and 5 x V1 Amulets (not converted)
Amulets do not affect the weekly Raid requirement of Fighters. All Fighters must fight each week or they will stop generating $BLOOD. No Exceptions!
The price of Amulets increase incrementally per level and per number of fighters they are affecting.
- Upgrading a Amulet from level 1 to 2 costs less then upgrading from level 2 to 3.
- Upgrading a Amulet from level 1 to 2 with 50 Fighters costs less then upgrading from level 1 to 2 with 200 Fighters.
Amulets have a maintenance cost. Every 7 days players will need to either upgrade to the next level or pay the price of the current level. Amulets that are not maintained will loose their benefit.
Players initially purchase and level up Amulets using $BLOOD.
Players must have a minimum of 4 Fighters per level. If a player has less then the required number of Fighters they will not be able to upgrade the Amulet until they obtain more.
Players who can not upgrade a Amulet due to a lack of Fighters must still pay the costs to maintain the current level.
Amulets have a 48 hour cool down period when unstaked.
Players can only have 1 active Amulet at any given time.